Pre K, Kindergarten Chapel Schedule:
All School Chapel – second Tuesday of each month
Eagle Athletic Center | 8:55 am – 9:30 am
Pre K and Kindergarten – Wednesday and Friday
Primary Building | 8:00 am – 8:25 am
Pre K and Kindergarten – Mondays with Elementary
Auditorium | 8:00 am – 8:25 am
Starting Early with Bible Curriculum
Even for our youngest students, Bible instruction is an essential part of each day. By providing proper Bible teaching from an early age, we give our students the best possible tool for a lifetime of faith.
- Study Old Testament heroes, learning that God had a plan for their lives
- Learn how the early Bible characters trusted God and were obedient to Him
- Develop a love for God, our Creator and Father, and for Jesus, our friend and Savior
- The rewards of obedience and the consequences of disobedience
- Study the life of Christ and His love for all mankind
Elementary (Pre K – 6th)
Core Knowledge: Establishing a Foundation
Lubbock Christian School uses the Core Knowledge curriculum. The Core Knowledge Sequence provides a clear body of lasting knowledge. Because knowledge builds on knowledge, Core Knowledge provides learning that is coherent, cumulative, and content-specific. Building on what the child has already learned ensures that children enter each new grade eager to learn.
What are the benefits for my child?
- Broad knowledge base and rich vocabulary
- Motivates child to learn more
- Necessary knowledge for higher learning
- Boosts self-confidence
What are the benefits for parents?
- Provides a clear educational outline
- Encourages parents to participate
- Gives opportunities for local citizens to be instructional resources
What subjects are included by Core Knowledge?
- Language Arts
- American History
- World History
- Visual Arts
- Texas History